Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense Team is seeking an Information Assurance Security Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will serve as a member of the ACE-IT CAL / Ports Protocol Service Management (PPSM) team. You will monitor customer programs registrations in the DoD Registry for discrepancies and support the client program and the client service management. You will serve as a representative through the service management resolution process, including processing DoD service management Component Local Service Assessments (CLSA), Further Action (FA) requests, Non-Standard Boundary and Port Exception requests, and Banned Services Exception requests. You will maintain proficiency in information systems security, networking and infrastructure, and technical documentation comprehension. Additionally, you will assess vulnerabilities and appropriate implementation strategies for use of protocols and services and their associated ports. You will work closely with other Cyber, IA and Vulnerability Management teams.
Location: Prefer Vicksburg, Mississippi or Hillsboro, Oregon, but will also consider remote work.
Clearance: Must hold active Secret clearance with ability to obtain Top Secret; Top Secret is preferred
Primary Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Performing technical reviews of new and existing DoD program and support assessments for boundary protection improvements.
- Ensuring PPS is registered in the PPSM Registry.
- Working with PPSM and Cyber Change Management tickets and resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology preferred; Bachelor in other major with 2-4 years of experience and certification is acceptable. Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must hold current DOD 8570.01, IAM-II certification, IAM III is highly desired.
- Familiarity with circuit accreditation packages
- Demonstrated experience with networking administration and system port assignments
- Possess an understanding of the DoD Central Registry and process all PPSM requests IAW DoD Instruction 8551.1
- Understands the role of the CND Service Providers for network protection services at Tier 2 for the NIPR and SIPR.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with vulnerability management.
- Prior experience with DoD and Army Information Security regulations, publications, and policy
- CCNA Certification
- Familiarity with USACE and/or Army operations
- Familiarity with standard vulnerability and compliance tools
- Experience with Server & Operating Systems / Software
- Experience with Windows Server 2012, Windows/PowerShell Scripting, Windows 10, Linux/Unix, Sun Solaris 10/11, MS Office 2013, Visio 2013
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.