Be part of a dynamic team in providing legal and technical services to support the Department of Justice and other U.S. Government agencies. From emails and instant messages, to serves, electronic devices, and social media systems, we’re equipped to meet the challenge of forensically capturing, reviewing, and illuminating the “smoking gun” evidence. Join us and make a difference!
Leidos is looking for a Document Management Technician to work on-sight in Washington, DC in support of the Civil Rights Division.
Please Note: Position is 100% on-sight (as soon as Washington, DC Metropolitan area is open).
- Under the supervision of Task Supervisor, performs routine document center support functions such as photocopying; delivering items; generating blowback.
- Assembling notebooks, including pulling file copies of documents, tabbing binders, numbering, binding, labeling, re-filing documents and shelving.
- Packing boxes and preparing them for shipment; bates stamping; ordering supplies; retrieving case materials.
- Completing log sheets; answering phones.
- Logging messages.
- Faxing information, etc.
- Answering telephones, writing memos, and tracking documents, Prepares documents for imaging/scanning.
- Assembles/disassembles documents as required, taking care to ensure that original documents are reassembled exactly to their original state.
- Maintains inventory/control records.
- Performs simple typing assignments using word processing equipment.
- Ability to operate a variety of office equipment, including PCs, printers, photocopiers, scanners, telephone systems, fax machines, numbering and binding equipment, etc.
- Must be able to write and print clearly.
- Must have typing/keyboarding skills and good communication skills.
- Attention to detail very important.
- Must take the initiative to ask questions when necessary to complete task correctly (e.g. where instructions are not explicit or appear to be contrary to the task objective).
- Ability to read and follow instructions very important.
- High school diploma OR GED required.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to obtain a NACI clearance.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:NACI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA General Clerk
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.