Configuration Management/Data Management Analyst:
This position will assist the Release and Deployment Management (RDM) Team, to perform essential Configuration Management (CM), Data Management (DM) and software release management roles. CM functions and deliverables are often time critical and highly visible on the Program, a combination of inflexible and shifting deadlines.
This role provides excellent exposure to the Program Management Office (PMO) and engineering processes, as you communicate across interfacing organizations. Your ideas, suggestions and concerns will be welcomed, especially to streamline processes and strengthen CM practices. This hands-on role requires great attention to detail, very good organization skills and flexibility to pivot between highly visible customer priorities to meet deadlines. This position requires candidates to have a current TS/SCI clearance.
• Drive on-time, error-free development, inspection, approval and delivery of Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRL) and delivery letters to varying recipients
• Schedule, prepare, number, review, version, publish (deliver) and track CM documents and actions per program procedures, across classifications and releasabilities
• Define, update and extend program CM/DM SOPs, checklists and team work instructions
• Cross-train in supporting RDM team roles (e.g., media duplication and distribution, control board administration, library functions) as directed by the RDM team lead
• Maintain configuration control throughout all phases of the product life cycle, whether documentation, software, media, etc. Manage and track changes to baselines.
• Segregate and protect sensitive data
• Interface with the customer, PMO, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Service Delivery Managers (SDMs) to coordinate on-time deliveries
• May scrub, transform, update, summarize or report data or metrics
• May perform audits to validate Gold CM configuration records
• Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
• Multitask and manage competing priorities
• Experience with MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS SharePoint
• Work independently, engaging SMEs when needed, to drive work to closure on-time
• Data Management and process documentation experience
• Effective communicator, able to capture action items and status clearly and concisely
• Experience with Remedy or ServiceNow is helpful
Education & Experience:
• Requires Bachelors Degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters Degree with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.