Leidos is looking for a Lead RPA Developer with UIPath experience to join our team in Washington, DC to support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following requirements:
- Responsible for supporting the strategy, design, development and deployment of RPA technology-enabled solutions to help streamline FAA’s organizational needs.
- Responsible for leading the RPA architecture planning, development, and implementation effort through the delivery of quality and timely projects by working closely with the business analyst and project manager.
- Responsible for translating business requirements into well‐architected solutions that best leverage the UI Path platform.
- Responsible for leading the architectural design sessions on UIPath as a technical SME.
- Support the creation of process maps and Process Design Documents (PDDs).
- Ensuring process defined in PDD is translated into Development Specification Document (DSD) and detailed level designs.
- Prepare Solution Design Documents and develop framework for automation scripting-based processes.
- Create reusable workflows and library components to reduce the development time and increase maintainability using UIPath.
- Validate end-to-end process automation using UIPath Studio and Orchestrator.
- Perform all necessary end-to-end configuration, upgrades, and maintenance on all UIPath environments
- Monitor and measuring the effectiveness of the bots to report on impact of the solution
- Responsible for ensuring the product/solution architecture & existing ongoing Application Architecture is scalable and extensible
- Train other team members on RPA and UIPath Platform and provide guidance as needed
- Proactively identify issues and bugs and provide solutions to mitigate and resolve these issues
- Maintain code quality and document all required artifacts
- Perform audits at the end of each RPA project lifecycle
- Facilitate RPA change management
- Responsible for estimating costs and preparing business cases for IT solutions, giving due consideration to infrastructure, licensing, development and support
- Implementing RPA best practices for the FAA
- Working with agile development team to refine and expand the automation based upon users feedback
- BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related equivalent
- 8+ years’ experience with service-oriented, multi-tier Architecture and implementation of scalable, high-performing C #, VB ASP.NET web applications.
- 4+ years’ experience with RPA technologies (UIPath/Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere) in designing process work flows, building, testing and implementing RPA solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience with UIPath technologies is REQUIRED
- Must have or be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Strong technical experience in architecting and building end-to-end solutions
- Strong experience with Web Services like REST or SOAP, HTML5 and SQL.
- Strong experience in end-to-end development of business processes using UIPath
- Experience leading the configuration, development, testing and deployment of automation solutions
- Experience using one of the Screen Scraping methods i.e. Optical character Recognition (Google OCR / Microsoft OCR engines) to process PDF and image files.
- Experience in process mapping, analysis, optimization and documentation required.
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- Exposure to wide variety of technology problems and their solutions and use that to drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance
- Strong understanding of Software development lifecycle
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of Agile Project Management methodologies
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities and able to resolve business issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- UIPath RPA Developer or Architecture Certification is desired
- Knowledge or and/or experience with federal procurement systems and data sources desired, as well as experience capturing input data from financial systems and providing structured data base output files.
- Project/task management skills and experience desired.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.