The Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking a Senior Linux System Administrator (TS/SCI Polygraph required) to support a highly-visible Program in Columbia, MD.
The candidate will perform Linux Administration, data center management, hardware integration, networking and application installation/config/setup duties in a fast-paced, mission-centric, software development environment. The candidate must be a self‐starter, be able to work with a small team as well as independently, and be able to learn new HW and SW technologies quickly.
• Linux and CentOS/RedHat administration experience
• LDAP Configuration and Administration
• Kerberos Configuration and Administration
• Puppet Configuration and Administration
• Openstack administration experience
• Openstack Icehouse/Nova/Cinder administration experience
• Ability to read, write, and debug bash/csh/sh shell scripts
• Experience and solid understanding of SSH, PKI, and certificates
• Experience with networking concepts: TCP, UDP, IP, OSIStack, private and public addresses, DNS
• Experience with storage concepts: filesystems, extendts, luns, raid
• Experience working in this customer environment
• Active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph is required
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline from an accredited College or University is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree
• 12-15 years’ experience as an SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
• Certification such as CISSP, Network+ Certification, Security+ Certification, and A+ Certification
• Kubernetes and/or Docker knowledge and/or experience
• Nagios or Elastic/Kibana experience
• J2EE administration experience
• Oracle administration experience
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.