Leidos iEnterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense team is seeking an ACAS (Assured Compliance Assessment Solution) Specialist to support the ACT-IT program. This position requires a minimum active DOD Secret clearance with ability to obtain a DOD Top Secret/SSBI. Work will be performed in one of two locations: Vicksburg, MS or Atlanta, GA.
As ACAS specialist, you will serve as an administrator on the system, provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) level support to define, analyze, implement, secure, test, and deploy new requirements and enhancements for network monitoring, network vulnerability identification and remediation, and network security compliance. You will implement and install ACAS (Nessus scanners and Security Centers). Provide guidance and recommendations for best practice configuration of ACAS organizations, scan repositories, asset lists, scan profiles, etc. You will also assist with automation and implementation of periodic vulnerability reporting from ACAS to other organizations. In addition, you will coordinate with ACE-IT to upgrade and enhance ACAS using the latest software releases, plugins, and mission enabling configurations as they become available.
• Analyzing the results of security scans, and ensuring that appropriate System Administrators apply security patches and/or make changes to the security configuration of the system as required.
• Providing scan analysis, of all assets as needed to support and validate IAVM and STIG compliance.
• Providing status update reports detailing IAVM and STIG compliance.
• Addressing any vulnerability findings identified as a result of DISA Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI) assistance visits.
• Developing and implementing information assurance/security standards and procedures.
• Uses Tenable products; SecurityCenter, Nessus, PVS, Nessus Manager, Nessus Agents while proactively performing monthly and targeted (asset or IAVM) security scans on all networks using the latest approved Government security scanner to determine vulnerabilities.
• Current IAT Level II DoD 8570.01-M Security+ Certification
• Active Department of Defense (DOD) Secret with ability to obtain Top Secret/SSBI Security Clearance; those with current Top Secret or open SSBI will be given preference.
• BS or BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or Engineering and 4+ years or an Associates degree with 6 years relevant Cyber Security experience. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
• Two (2) years’ experience with ACAS (Tenable Security Center and Tenable Nessus) disciplines and protocols to include comprehensive knowledge of specific C&A tasks.
• Three (3) years of recent relevant IA/CS experience.
• Must have experience installing, configuring, deploying, upgrading, operating, and maintaining Security Center and Tenable Nessus at an organizational or enterprise level.
• Ability to set up and execute Nessus scans through the Security Center interface, determine whether a completed scan has provided valid results, and generate a variety of reports to meet customer needs and expectations.
• U.S. Citizenship is required.
• Active DOD Top Secret Clearance.
• CISSP Certification
• UNIX or Linux experience (w/ certification) and system hardening experience is preferred.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.