Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries.
At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Learn more about the values and culture that are the foundations of our business. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science. We offer a robust benefits package including competitive salaries; company matching 401K Retirement Plan; comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible work schedule to allow for life/work balance; tuition reimbursement and more.
We are seeking for a talented Information Security Analyst to support Post Production Software Support (PPSS) and Post Deployment Software Support (PDSS) engineering and technical services to the CECOM
Software Engineering Center Mission Command Division based in Aberdeen MD with operations located at both Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD and Ft. Sill/Lawton, OK. The position is located in Aberdeen, MD and requires an active Secret clearance.
In this role, you will support our customer in creating capabilities and providing technical services and subject matter expertise in Mission Command, Fires and C2 Maneuver systems. You will provide technical support to the Family of Tactical and Strategic Mission Command systems to include:
Common Software, TSI, GCCS-A, TS3, TDI, CPI2, DCO, TDM, COE v3, CPCE, Command Web, DDS, CPOF, GCCS-A; SICPS and MIP/ACIS as well as the US Army’s FIRES Family of Systems including: AFATDS, JADOCS, FOS, FF-Q37, FF-Q36, PVM, MMS-P, PFED, LCMR Q50, AN/TQP-53 and LCMR Q49.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or other technical discipline; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must be Information Assurance (IA) trained and certified per the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement; IAW DoD 8570.1-M, Change 2.
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience, appropriate Information Assurance Technical (IA) Technical and Computing Environment (CE) certifications. Approved Baseline Certifications: CCNA Security, CySA+, GISCP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP.
- Qualified to perform in Information Assurance Technical Level II or Computer Network Defense - Auditor (CND-AU) positions in accordance with standards spelled out in DoD 8570.01-M and the Army Information Assurance (IA) Training and Certification Best Business Practice, corrected 6 Aug 2010.
- Active Secret clearance; ability to obtain TS.
- Track and analyze Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) reports.
- Identify, download, analyze, test, and implement Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) for system components and capabilities.
- Support operation and maintenance of the Development Software Support Environment (DSSE).
- Support and maintain Certification and Accreditation (C&A) requirements.
- Support the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process for cybersecurity using applicable tools.
- Update and maintain the Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) and other required security documentation.
- Collect data from a variety of Computer Network Defense (CND) tools (including data from approved information assurance (IA) tools to include intrusion detection system alerts, firewall and network traffic logs, and host system logs). Analyze events that occur within their environment and analyze data for compliance with relevant non-technical controls, such as physical security and configuration management, to perform an audit function for the Agent of the Certification Authority (ACA) or other government Information Assurance (IA) Manager for mitigation of risks and reporting to include report generation for certification and accreditation packages or Certification of Networthiness efforts.
- Advanced Degree with concentration in Information Security or Cyber Security preferred.
- Familiarity with CECOM Software Engineering Center Post Production Software Sustainment (PPSS) processes a plus
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.