Leidos Corporate Group is looking for an Executive/VIP Desktop Support Technician to provide day-to-day white glove process and technical support for Senior Executives and their Administrative Assistants. This role requires a very high level of technical proficiency and requires an individual with executive presence and strong communication skills. You must be able to quickly and effectively diagnose and resolve issues related to PCs, mobile devices, printers, videoconferencing, Skype Enterprise Voice, business application software, telecommunication issues and potentially local network issues.
This position is located in Reston - VA headquarter (no telecommute).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide daily tag-ups with executive personnel and perform general IT maintenance tasks, resolve moderate to complex problems immediately. Coordinate more complex IT issues with higher level support staff, while owning and tracking the issues through resolution.
- As needed, recommend hardware and software solutions, including new product acquisitions and upgrades.
- Conduct training programs designed to educate organization’s computer users about basic and specialized applications.
- Support executive level conferences and events at the headquarters location as well as occasional offsite events (i.e. board meetings, earnings calls, leadership meetings, etc.) around the continental US.
- Support the executive personnel working at the headquarters location and remotely when the executives are offsite.
- You will be at the front line of corporate technology implementations, learning the new technologies, preparing the executive team for use and supporting the technologies through their lifecycle.
- Occasional local travel may be required (as needed).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 4-8 years of relevant experience with a large, global enterprise. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- At least one relevant industry certification, to include MCSA, A+, Network+, Security+.
- Prior experience should include 4+ years’ experience supporting internal desktop systems software and hardware, application training, and overall incident ownership and management.
- 3+ years’ experience working in support of desk side services with specific focus on supporting executive VP/VIP levels and their assistants.
- 2 years’ experience supporting Microsoft Desktop/Laptops, Apple technologies and Devices and network connectivity.
- 2 years’ experience with Skype Enterprise Voice and Microsoft Outlook/Exchange, including advanced troubleshooting.
- Advanced knowledge of iOS and Android mobile devices and experience with MDM solutions.
- Experience with McAfee (Full Disk Encryption, Antivirus) and SCCM for endpoint management and software delivery.
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Familiar with ITIL and ITSM processes.
- Familiarity with Service Now.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and follow through with assignments.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Field Services
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.