Leidos is seeking for a Systems Analyst / Planner!
The candidate will provide Systems Analyst/Planner support to the NAS Security and Enterprise Operations (NASEO), and the National Operations Group - Pacific Operations Control Center (POCC), Mid-State Operations Control Center (MOCC), and Atlantic Operations Control Center (AOCC) and the Enterprise Control Centers (ECC) – System Wide Information Management (SWIM ECC), DATA/COM and Voice (Voice ECC), and Navigation/Surveillance ECC.
Candidate will be providing support in the areas of Remote Monitor and Logging System (RMLS) Peabody Data Management Line Frequency (L/F) entries and Service Flow Diagrams (SFD).
Candidate will ensure the currency and accuracy of existing NAS management information databases used by FAA Operations Control Center (OCC) and Enterprise Control Center (ECC) specialists, including Maintenance Automation Systems Software (MASS); Maintenance Management System (MMS); Event Manager (EM); NAS Infrastructure Management System (NIMS); Facility, Service, and Equipment Profile (FSEP); Facility Master File (FMF); Pre-commissioned Facility File (FPF); Automated Line Frequency (ALF), Facility Reference Data File (FRDF); In-use and personal property records; and Service Flow Diagrams.
Primary Responsibilities - Specific tasks will include:
- Experience creating and updating Remote Monitor and Logging System (RMLS) Line Frequency (L/F) entries based on information obtained from various sources.
- Experience updating other RMLS Peabody Database entries.
- Monitor FAA Telecomunications Infrastructure (FTI) circuit cutovers nationwide for proper Line Frequency (L/F) entries.
- Create and maintain Service Flow Diagrams (SFD) for use by Operations Control Center and Enterprise Control Center Specialists as well as, Field Specialists, and Engineering Services (ES) personnel.
- Provide Technical Operations Control Centers (TOCC) with feedback on missing Line and Frequency Records (LFs), for Cutover FTI Circuits, and other related records.
- Using the Operations Module of the Telecommunications Enterprise Management Tool (TEMT), closely monitor for Cutover FAA Enterprise Telecommunications Infrastructure (FTI) circuits that do not have a valid Line and Frequency Record (LF) written against them.
Usually requires BA degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience OR Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
Position could be located in San Diego, CA OR Kansas City, MO, OR Atlanta, GA.
Candidate selected could have opportunity to telework after appropriate training has taken place.
Expected training to last between 2-6 months in San Diego, CA. Telework is a possibility.
- Must have previous FAA work experience at an Operations Control Center.
- Should have working knowledge and experience using Visio.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust security clearance.
- 8-12 years of relevant exempt experience in lieu of education degree will be acceptable.
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office and MS Power Point.
- Usually requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience; or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience; or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
The NISC III program within the Civil Group at Leidos offers an array of exciting career opportunities for professionals in the fields of engineering (fire protection, civil, power, electrical, structural, spectrum, environmental, construction) computer and database developers, project management professionals, instructional/training developers, air traffic controllers, aeronautical information specialists, terminal instruments procedures (TERPS), financial analysts, intelligence analysts, logistics analysts, and HR specialists as well as many other disciplines
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.