This position is for an eDiscovery Analyst on the ESA IV program. ESA IV is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice. The program provides a range of IT services, including help desk, deskside support, Windows workstation engineering and maintenance, managed print services, ITSM, Active Directory services, and video conferencing, among others. As the ESA IV program ends and the ESA V program begins, this position will transition from ESA IV to ESA V.
The ideal candidate will be an individual who is a domain expert with popular e-discovery tools. Most notably, we require the individual to be an expert in the use of and configuration of Relativity. Expertise with other tools, including EnCase, Concordance, i-Pro, Case Map, and eScan-IT, is also desired. Beyond this expertise, the ideal candidate will also have an extensive IT infrastructure background.
Location: On-site in Washington, DC, with the customer. Some of the work will be in a SCIF on the customer site.
- Manage eDiscovery projects.
- Grow strategic partnerships; regularly interacting with key stakeholders.
- Provide infrastructure and applications support and sizing for client eDiscovery environments; including domain expert knowledge on e-discovery tools.
- Setup and configure the toolsets, and as such will need to understand how the operating system and the applications interact as well as how to utilize the applications to extract the necessary data.
- Responsible for standing up and configuring collaboration software for use by the government team. Currently, this functionality is being provided by Confluence (JIRA) but may be migrated to SharePoint in the future.
- Define solutions to technical/eDiscovery exceptions.
- Perform Concordance ipro data sync, data migration to relativity
Required Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. High school diploma with an additional 4+ years’ experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 8+ years of experience with Relativity
- 8+ years of experience with Microsoft Windows IT Infrastructure
- Active TS/SCI clearance (or active TS with SCI eligibility)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be a self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Experience with other e-discovery tools such as EnCase, Concordance, i-Pro, Case Map, eScan-IT
- Past work with the Department of Justice
- Past experience in a litigation support environment
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.