Leidos currently has an opening for a Logistics Analyst I to work at Fort Gordon in Georgia. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the facilities service contract mission.
- Enhances product workflow by analyzing and developing logistics plans that affect production, distribution, and inventory in support of all trades, custodial and grounds care functions.
- Creates and reviews procedures for distribution and inventory management to maximize production control satisfaction and minimize cost.
- Ensures rational distribution and delivery according to analysis report and tracking records.
- Participates in the day-to-day provisioning, spares, or maintenance/repair activities.
- Prepares requisition documents and forwards to applicable sources.
- Maintains inventory control, and records the status and demand for materials purchased and stocked.
- Monitors the status of requisitions in the document register or shared drive.
- Provides status to team members and maintains a register of requisitions.
- Conducts a monthly reconciliation of the document register and determines appropriate courses of action.
- Supports monthly reports related to inventory of materials requiring Safety Data Sheets (SDS); HAZMAT data related to chemical products for example.
- Maintains stock control levels and reorders parts.
- Requisitions, receives, stores, issues, segregates, cares, preserves, inspects, and accurately inventories equipment and parts.
- Maintains accountability of equipment and equipment/supply stockage.
- Supports NSAG systems on site whenever and wherever deployed. Available to perform quick reaction technical support to missions and requirements in potentially hazardous work environments.
- Able to maneuver in small spaces and lift up to 50lbs.
- Knowledge in shipping, receiving, storing, issuing stock control measures and accounting procedures.
- Establish and maintain stock records and other documents such as inventory, material control, accounting and supply reports.
- Review and verify quantities received against bills of contracts/proposals/invoices, purchase requests and shipping documents.
- Unload, unpack, count, itemize and store incoming supplies and equipment.
- Construct bins, shelving and other storage aids to streamline kitting for work scheduler process.
- Simplify and standardize the collection and use of program inventory data in efforts of supporting the Just in Time (JIT) inventory control process.
- Raise the quality and accuracy of performance, cost and parts data through improved maintenance management.
- Assist with the deployment and deployment of personnel and equipment.
- High School diploma with 4+ years of experience in logistics; or College / Military equivalent training in Logistics with 2+ years of experience.
- Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS) experience.
- Experience in the operation of office equipment such as word processors, secure telephones, and copiers.
- The ability to use existing logistics database programs (i.e. MAXIMO) to collect maintenance, supply, and logistics information for reports and briefings.
- Knowledge of the Federal Supply System.
- Knowledge of packing and shipping requirements.
- Fluent in the English language including the ability to read, write, and comprehend relevant logistics documentation.
- Basic knowledge in operating MS-Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Knowledge of basic logistics, supply and maintenance shop operations.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Material Coordination
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.