- Successful candidate will participate in a wide range of projects to include: large and small scale application design and build utilizing the Agile methodology
- Design, implement, and maintain Windows applications or systems based on government-driven requirements for the purpose of collecting, processing, and or/or dissemination of FBI lawfully collected data.
- Contribute to system-level design in order to optimize overall system performance and reliability
- Translate design into computer software; test, debug, and refine computer software to produce the required product
- Prepare both program-level and user-level documentation; enhance software to reduce operating times or improve efficiency
- Provide full lifecycle support for software including user interaction
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or MS in Information Systems or 5 years of relevant experience in relevant areas or related fields, have demonstrated development proficiency, and/or advance knowledge of computer programming and development system and security practices
- 5 years, or more, technical experience as a Windows developer.
- Experience in deriving design specifications for functional activities and have ability to develop, troubleshoot, and test complex software.
- Experience with multi-tier software design and application; the use of object oriented programming languages, such as C, C#, and Java; and database design and implementation preferably with SQL server.
- Experience with REST service or Web Server.
- Experience in Service/System interconnectivity in an enterprise environment.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.