Leidos is seeking a Senior Active Directory / Exchange Online Administrator who will be responsible for providing advanced administration and technical support for a centralized environment. The Administrator will support mission critical email and collaboration services for approximately 40,000 users with a focus on migrating from an on-premise Exchange environment to Office 365. Additionally, the Administrator will ensure continuity in the day-to-day operation of the Windows Active Directory multi domain infrastructure (LDAP, Directory Replication, Group Policy, Organizational Units, DNS, DHCP, etc.) This position can be located in either Hillsboro, Oregon or Vicksburg, Mississippi.
- Assist in the operations and maintenance of a Microsoft Exchange 2013 environment.
- Create, configure, and maintain Exchange databases, mailboxes, address lists, distribution groups, and message routing.
- Serve as the Domain Administrator for the Microsoft Active Directory forest/domain.
- Support Windows Server 2012R2/2019 and Windows 10 in a multi-domain Active Directory environment.
- Effectively troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Engineer, design, install, configure, and optimize IT systems.
- Ensure engineered solutions are designed to maintain highest availability and service dependability.
- Ensure all engineered solutions are in compliance with DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs), DoD and Agency policies and standards.
- Perform root cause analysis of critical outage and incidents, engineer permanent solutions, and coordinate implementation.
- Administer, maintain and support email security gateways.
- Monitors server systems to ensure the latest operating system patches, security updates and STIGs settings are within operational standards. Schedules, applies, communicates, tests, troubleshoots, reports and supports system patch and STIGs settings levels within the server infrastructure.
- Follow Change Management process for all changes to production systems, including documenting all changes made to systems.
- Maintain existing and, as required, develop new documentation that will include but is not limited to SOPs and System Architecture Guides and Diagrams adhering to organizational templates, policies, and standards.
- Responsible for the day to day administration of Microsoft Office 365 (O365).
- Perform implementation tasks, related to O365 and other cloud applications, including: configuration, integration, and roll-outs.
- Participate in a weekly on-call rotation.
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours or modified schedule for planned or emergency work.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline with 6+ years of overall related systems administration experience. Additional training and/or years of related experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Security+ CE certification or higher.
- Experience with large Exchange 2013 / Office 365 Exchange Online hybrid deployments.
- Advanced detailed knowledge in AD architecture and infrastructure (LDAP, Directory Replication, group policy, security, schema changes, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Kerberos and Windows Authentication.
- Availability to provide after-hours/on-call support, as needed, for a 24x7 operational environment.
- Must be able to obtain an Interim Secret clearance.
- Specific experience with Veritas Enterprise Vault, Cisco IronPort, System Center Operations Manager, Microsoft Identity Manager, Quest Change Auditor, Veritas NetBackup, BeyondTrust, Axway Validation Authority Suite, PowerShell scripting and CyberArk Privilege Identity Management.
- Strong understanding and background of working with a complex Active Directory, LDAP, and PKI infrastructure and the requirement of strictly following standards, procedures and processes.
- Experience with Cloud based applications such as Office 365 and Skype for Business
- Powershell scripting to automate administrative tasks.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Systems Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.