Leidos’ Defense Group has an opening for a Vice President/Delivery Program Manager for the Global Service Management – Operations II (GSM-O II) contract at Ft. Meade, MD. (preferred location)
The successful candidate will report to the GSM-O II Vice President/Program Manager and will assist the PM in leading all aspects of the program, including providing the Government accurate and timely status regarding task execution and performance, as well as ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of all deliverables. This contract includes the Operations, Sustainment, Maintenance, Repair, and Defense of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) within the DOD Information Network (DODIN) in support of the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). It also includes support to other key tasks for DISA, including the transformation of DISA’s operational mission through innovation, and support to DISA’s mission partners.
• Overall programmatic (cost, schedule, performance) responsibility for the execution of the Contract. Single point of contact (POC) for program-related issues and incidents across all task orders.
• Communicate critical and time sensitive program-related information directly to the GSM-O II Program Manager, or other delegated Government program personnel.
• Represents the Contractor at program-related meetings attended by, or at the request of, the GSM-O II Program Manager.
• Perform as key point of contact for client relations and engage regularly to determine priorities based on the Customer guidance.
• Lead end-to-end service delivery and oversight for the program across all task orders and mission areas.
• Engage with all GSM-O portfolio managers, task order managers, and team members across GSM-O’s globally dispersed team.
• Create continuously improved service delivery.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and 15+ years combined experience managing and/or executing the planning, provisioning, and delivery of network services, and/or other technically complex information technologies services to large organizations internationally.
• Specialized experience: At least five years combined experience managing the planning, provisioning, and delivery of IT services to large organizations. This experience shall include regular communications with the supported organization’s senior executives and direct accountability for managed activities.
• Previous experience as a Lead Program Manager or equivalent with broad expertise guiding complex global-enterprise level projects and operations across multiple related IT disciplines throughout the project lifecycle
• Possesses broad IT Knowledge base with key IT technologies to include but not limited to: Network Infrastructure Operations, Defensive Cyber Operations, Data Center Compute and Storage, Virtualization Technologies, Cloud Technologies, IA and CND
• Excellent written and oral communication capability.
• Ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the organization.
• Experience and ability to successfully negotiate and influence others to understand and accept new concepts, practices and approaches.
• Experience estimating all technical and operations costs with the IT enterprise.
• Experience identifying and assessing business impacts to proposed changes to a largely technical solution or enterprise operations.
• Must have an active DOD Secret level security clearance, and be eligible to obtain and maintain a Top Secret level clearance.
• PMP certification.
• TS/SCI Eligible in JPAS.
• Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners.
• Experience developing strategic roadmaps for IT services and providing management oversight to ensure developed solutions, satisfy customer and business requirements.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.