Be part of the winning Leidos team and use your valued experience to support the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOMG4). This is an exciting opportunity for a MI Systems Maintainer Integrator III located at Wiesbaden, Germany .
The Military Intelligence (MI) Systems Maintainer Integrator is primarily responsible for maintaining intelligence computers and networks used by Military Intelligence Soldiers.
- Direct Shop Operations within a Maintenance Support Activity (MSA)
- Manage an on the job training and skills sustainment program for logistics and maintenance personnel
- Conduct Production Control and Quality Assurance within an Intelligence Maintenance Support Activity
- Conduct Forecasting Scheduling and Work Loading within an Intelligence Maintenance Support Activity
- Perform installation, integration, configuration, employment, preventive maintenance, precision alignment, detailed and complicated diagnostics, troubleshooting, corrective maintenance, electronics monitoring and teardown of complex Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR)
- Support national cryptologic systems supporting SIGINT, FISINT, GEOINT, HUMINT, CI, TECHINT, OSINT, and All Source Intelligence for tasking, collection, processing, exploitation, production and dissemination at all echelons from tactical to national in multi-domain environments.
- Conduct installation, de-installation, reconfiguration, modification work orders and updates of computer hardware and software in local, regional, or global intelligence architectures including NIPRNet, SIPRNet, JWICS, NSANet, Special Access Programs (SAP) networks and coalition networks.
- Assist with configuration assessments, fielding, testing, modernization, reset, de-fielding, demilitarization and disposal of sensitive equipment.
- Inspect, test, diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and perform preventive maintenance on complex antenna and radio frequency distribution systems.
- Performs tests on electrical, electro-optical, and electro-mechanical equipment using multi-meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, bit error rate testers (BERT), signals survey equipment, and other complex and specialized test measurement and diagnostic equipment (TMDE), wire diagrams, logic and signal flow charts, technical manuals, troubleshooting charts, performance aids, schematic, and logic diagrams.
- Performs harmonic distortion test, wave ratio measurements, impedance mismatches measurements, reflectometry test, and other distortion tests to isolate faults and take corrective action.
- Repair phase matched and fiber optics cables.
- Perform pre and post flight inspections on GRCS mission equipment and data link.
- Conduct Resourcing Repair Parts within an Intelligence Maintenance Support Activity (IMSA)
- Prepare equipment for transportation or shipment.
- Prepare maintenance forms and records.
- Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph security clearance required.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university and eight years of recent specialized experience in MI Systems maintenance and integration; or
- Associate degree in electronics from an accredited college/university, or equivalent military training (such as 35T), and ten years of recent specialized experience in MI Systems Maintenance and Integration.
- Eleven years of experience on maintenance and integration of at least three of the following systems: Guardrail Common Sensor (GRCS); Enhanced Medium Altitude Reconnaissance Surveillance System (EMRSS) mission equipment; Tactical Command Data Link (TDCL); GRSC Operational Ground Station (OGS); Distributed Common Ground Station- Army (DCGS-A); software defined SIGINT collection platforms; biometrics collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination equipment; CI/HUMINT support systems; TROJAN systems or integration and maintenance of satellite communication terminals providing NSANet; TENCAP systems; and intelligence non-standard equipment.
- Information assurance certifications for Tier II computer, servers, networks and global intelligence architectures integration and maintenance (with tier II certifications, six months waiver).
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Field Services
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.