Leidos currently has an opening for an Audiovisual Technician to work with our HHS customer in Bethesda, MD.
• Working closely with onsite event planners in providing A/V support for events – which include but not limited to conferences, seminars, staff meetings, webinars, and day/evening receptions.
• A/V technical liaison for all events to procure and satisfy client requirements. Effectively work with all contractors utilized for events coverage.
• Supporting WebEx, MS Teams, Skype for Business, and Slack collaboration tools
• Assisting end users with Cisco WebEx VTC units in offices and conference rooms.
• Communicating with team members to coordinate coverage for events.
• Responsible for the maintenance and operation of the A/V head-end control room, which include but not limited to proper wiring, room cleanliness, equipment & cable labeling, and ensuring an interface to all A/V equipment. i.e Labeling equipment, Software upgrades, testing connections, breaking down and setting up equipment, loading and testing content.
• Troubleshoot and address any AV operational issues when they arise and communicate with all stakeholders. Providing documentation to all A/V equipment and systems in addition to generating day-to-day checklists.
• Oversee and maintain all conference rooms to ensure proper operation of all A/V related equipment. Providing A/V support when needed for meetings, conference calls, and events. Recommend and implement upgrades when appropriate. Ensure equipment interfaces are properly configured, operational, and labeled.
• Working and communicating closely with the Technical Operations Director in conveying the status of current projects, specific issues, and ensuring proper A/V coverage of all events – conference rooms, and the main events space. Ensuring requirements, deadlines, and expectations are met as per the directives set forth by the Director and the event planners.
Highs School Diploma and 3 or more years experience with:
• Live conference events
• Cisco VTC
• Unified Communications
• Conference Room setups
• Audio mixers
• PTZ cameras
• A/V signal converters (Crestron/Extron)
• Control Systems (Crestron/AMX)
• CTS Certification
• AMX/Crestron Programming
• Cisco CCNA Collaboration Certification
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Engineering Tech
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.