The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Air Force SIGINT Exercise Subject Matter Expert (SME) at Fort Meade, MD. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
Work Location: Fort Meade Maryland
The Air Force SIGINT Exercise SME will serve as an experienced intelligence specialist capable of managing the SIGINT Exercise and Test approval process and obtain NSA approval for Air Force ISR tests, exercises and demonstrations involving AF SCC cryptologic capabilities and/or organizations.
- Responsible to the Directorate of Operations for managing and executing all Air Force live training, exercises, tests and demonstrations.
- Ensure Air Force ISR capabilities can "train as they fight," effectively utilizing AF SCC capabilities to perform AF ISR and combat operations.
- Identifies strategic implications of operational efforts and recommend courses of action to proactively position the Air Force for success.
- Engages with Air Force and NSA stakeholders to ensure exercise requests are submitted timely and follow all published guidance.
- Will perform as a SIGINT Collection Management SME as required .
- Represents 16 AF across a variety of functional are organizations.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with ACC directorates, USAF Special Program Offices, Headquarters of the Air Force, the Secretary of Defense, Services, combat support agencies, other combatant commands, the Intelligence Community, interagency, academia, and industry.
- TS/SCI cleared with Counterintelligence Polygraph.
- BA degree and 8 +years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. Additional experience may substitute for a degree.
- Extensive experience working in the SIGINT community.
- Understanding of Tactical Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) challenges.
- Extensive experience in exploiting and reporting data from ISR sensors and platforms.
- Experience in Computer Network Operations (CNO)
- Experience in Information Operations (IO)
- Experience supporting HHQ Exercises
- Experience working with either 16th Air Force/AFCO or NSA
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.