At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute’s “World's Most Ethical Companies”.
The Defense Group at Leidos has a dynamic job opportunity for a Configuration Management Analyst located in Bridgewater, VA. In this role you will support multiple programs. As the Configuration Management Analyst, you will perform release management, change management, and configuration management activities in support of multiple programs. As a part of a multi-company team, you will participate in configuration Control Boards, document processes, and integrate with multiple directorates.
• Support change management by routing problem reports, change requests, and change notifications
• Review and release various configuration items, including documents and drawings
• Support technical review boards and configuration control boards
• Organize program deliverables using collaboration software and CM tool
• Generate weekly meeting agendas and meeting minutes
• Develop documentation to include: user guides, technical documentation, and administration manuals for CM/DM sites and tools
• Cultivate formal understanding of document control and configuration management practices
• Ensure program documentation is processed through the formal release and change processes
• Provide drawing and documentation checking/proofing
• Complete document formatting and preparation as needed
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• High School Diploma with one (1) year of prior relevant experience.
• Strong communications skills, written and oral, to interface with customers and peers.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance.
• 10% CONUS Travel Required
• Knowledgeable on aircraft systems
• Familiarity with AS9100 requirements
• Active Top Secret clearance
• Release Management of Technical Data (drawings/documents)
• Change Management
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.