The Civil Finance team has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a Leidos focus program that delivers IT solutions to our NASA customer.
• Serve as the financial lead to the NEST program
• Collaborate with program team and across Leidos functions to define program goals, establish budget, and prepare and maintain EAC
• Analyze monthly incurred cost for development of customer cost reporting and invoicing
• Perform variance analysis on cost incurred against fiscal year budgets
• Make recommendations to senior leadership on financial performance projections
• Interface and coordinate with NASA customer
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly advanced in MS Excel
• The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills, verbal/written communication, team player, and operate independently
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects concurrently
• Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems such as Costpoint, Oracle Business Intelligence, and Cognos
• Knowledge in Government Contracting and familiar with multiple contract types
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.