The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for an Inventory and Data Analytics Lead at Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling, Maryland.
The AFNCR IT Services (ITS) program provides support services for information systems for Headquarters Air Force (HAF), Air Force District of Washington (AFDW), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS), and other Air Force activities within the AFNCR missions to include the Pentagon, Joint Base Andrews (JBA), Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB), leased spaces, and alternate sites within the National Capital Region (NCR). The senior leaders and national defense missions that are supported require that the AFNCR operations never fail, resulting in a fast-paced, challenging, but also rewarding environment. The major support areas are: Call Center, IT Desktop Support, Wireless Device Support, Server/Application O&M, Cybersecurity, Projects and Engineering.
Leidos is seeking an Inventory and Data Analytics Lead to lead all inventory and data analytical support of the associated asset management function for the AFNCR ITS contract. Demonstrated experience in warehouse operations, inventory management, shipping, receiving, packaging, and transportation a must. Experience in compliance with federal, state, DOD and local warehousing, material handling and packaging requirements. Responsibilities also include the welfare of subordinate personnel and planning and directing their work.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to providing guidance and oversight of the following inventory and data analytics functions:
- Develops technical solutions that require collaboration with internal experts, analyses, technical knowledge, and understanding of impact on end-product/solution.
- Leads the analytics and inventory team to maintain, control, inventory and manage hardware and software accounts.
- Directs team assignment, coaches and reviews the work of technical staff, and performs technical work with the team.
- Oversees work assignments for entire team for inventory tracking, bench stock tracking and ordering, exercise support, process development and execution, auditing, and all operations and maintenance activities.
- Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with impact on operational results or project deliverable monthly reports.
- Works with other functional areas and the Government customer to analyze needs and requirements, develop the approach, and determine which items to refresh by quarter, what hardware to replace it with, and the timeline needed within the government budget taking into account manufacturers end of life/sale timelines.
- Monitors approved hardware catalog to ensure that retired bench stock equipment is removed from the catalog and obsolete items are scheduled for disposal.
- Leverages Remedy tools to manage and track inventory items.
- Develops and maintain processes for inventory tracking, and ensure the team is performing the work in accordance with those processes.
- Requires a Bachelors degree with 4+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience, additional years of experience will be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Currently possess a DoD Secret security clearance or higher.
- Able to effectively influence and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent written and oral communication, including the ability to confidently present to all levels of management.
- Remedy 8 or higher ITSM experience.
- ITIL v3 Foundation Level Certification.
- DoD Enterprise Services experience (e.g. AFDW, HAF, AFNCR, DTRA, DISA, Joint Staff, JSP, HQDA, OSD).
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.