A Senior Program Manager - SIAM is being sought for a potential opportunity. We are looking for a candidate who is flexible on their timing for the right position in the future. If you are open to a major career move into a growing organization with a great reputation, consider submitting your application.
Leidos is looking for a Senior Program Manager to lead a critical program to modernize an organization's IT infrastructure to provide a standardized, robust, and highly available global infrastructure and enterprise core services, scoped from end-user desktop to data center, while adhering to the cost containment and operational efficiencies. The resultant IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform.
- Direct the consolidation of numerous IT Support services capabilities into a unified IT and Operations infrastructure.
- Apply Service Integration & Management (SIAM) expertise in directing the work of the program
- Lead the implementation and management of the SIAM organization, processes, and policies in a multi-supplier environment
- Oversee the required organizational change initiatives that will transition existing operations to the commercial-based Multisourcing Service Integrator (MSI) ecosystem model
- Ensure efficient and effective O&M for existing infrastructure and systems during the transition.
- Organize, plan, schedule, implement, control, analyze, and report on all elements of the contract.
- Effectively manage a global IT services workforce including a large number of subcontractors and global service center.
- Present the status of contract activities, requirements, and problems during program reviews and in response to requests from the Government.
- Coordinate with contracts, finance, human resources, and procurement management functions.
- Perform hiring, supervision, and performance assessment.
- Identify, mitigate and control risks. Drive process improvement and innovation.
- Create plans and processes required to meet all performance, schedule, quality, cost, and security requirements.
- Manage and integrate the efforts of subcontractors, assuring flow-down and fulfillment of all contractual requirements.
- Plan/lead program reviews and briefings; identify and report on issues or related problems and potential risks.
- Maintain currency on relevant IT service management tools and technologies, and provide inputs for white papers and proposals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and 15 years of prior relevant experience.
- Active PMI PMP certification
- 6 years of experience as a program manager on very large IT infrastructure programs encompassing multiple geographically dispersed locations and a mobile workforce
- 3 years of experience leading complex IT infrastructure consolidation and modernization efforts to achieve standardized, consistent and repeatable processes for delivery of IT services across the a large DoD agency enterprise and optimize use of shared resources
- Experience in planning and implementing managed services
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute task plans and deliverable items.
- Experience with DoD Cyber Security procedures.
- Experience applying the ITIL framework and best practices
- Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be US Citizen and able to attain a Position of Trust ADPII security clearance
- A minimum of 2 years of Service Integration & Management/Multisourcing Service Integrator (SIAM/MSI) experience demonstrated in previous Program/Project Management or equivalent leadership role
- Demonstrated ability to implement and deliver SIAM/MSI practice
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 5 years’ experience managing firm fixed price task orders and performance -based contracts
- Knowledge of Health IT technology including Electronic Health Records.
- Experience with Service Desk support and operations
- ITIL v4 Foundation Certification
- ITIL Continual Service Improvement
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:ADP2 / IT2
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.