The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is currently seeking a Systems Security Engineer to support a large healthcare contract in Baltimore. This position is contingent.
You job responsibilities will include but are not limited to: You will be responsible, to include, but not limited to:
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements.
- Evaluate the security of end point systems using various tools such as Tenable Security Center
- Operate a McAfee ePO Server.
- Assist other security engineers in tracking assets in the vulnerability management program.
- Work with End Point engineering team to make sure baseline changes still meet security requirements.
- Implement new End Point security tools.
BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with at least one of the following (preferably more): Tenable Security Center, Nessus, McAfee ePO, Windows Active Directory, Windows 10 Security, and Full Disk Encryption.
- Experience formulating and assessing IT security policy.
- Experience developing/implementing integrated security services management processes, such as assessing and auditing, vulnerability scanning, anti-virus planning assistance, risk analysis, and incident response.
- Must be committed to developing and adhering to best practices.
- Must be a solutions-oriented team player, and must possess a high level of self-initiative.
- Must be a good communicator and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.