The QRC AISR Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Engineering Technologist to work in our Bridgewater, Virginia office. This role will be responsible for supporting integration and fabrication efforts across multiple programs.
- Support aircraft integration efforts per established procedures.
- Maintain accountability of tooling and consumables throughout the build process.
- Develop quick reaction/prototype enclosures, mounts, and other fabricated items to meet critical mission needs.
- Work closely with design and production teams to ensure integrated aircraft match released designs and customer requirements.
- Perform initial sensor system startup function checks and operational analysis as required.
- High school diploma and three (3) years of relevant system integration/fabrication experience
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five (5) or more years of relevant system integration/fabrication experience.
- Background in avionics and communication systems.
- Sheet Metal Fabrication and general design experience.
- Active DoD Secret clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Engineering Technologist
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.