Leidos seeks a Network Operations Engineer - Voice Administrator with network experience to support the DoD Mobility Classified Capability (DMCC) program in San Antonio, TX.
In this role, you will provide IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the DoD's secure mobile device capability service.
You will also utilize your broad experience in configuration, testing, documentation, maintenance, administration, and operation of a variety of voice and data network protocol standards and a broad range of devices such as:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM)
- Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
- Cisco Routers and Switches
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
- VMware/ESXi virtualization
- Linux servers
- Windows servers
- Juniper Firewalls
- F5 traffic management
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of related experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must be eligible and able to obtain Department of Defense Interim SECRET clearance prior to starting.
- Must obtain DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 certification (Security+ CE) within 6 months of start date
- Manage and maintain a complex and highly resilient voice Infrastructure.
- Experience with Cisco Voice platforms, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Unity and Cisco Unified Boundary Element (CUBE).
- Manage, configure, troubleshoot and assure service supporting all aspects of a Cisco voice and data network.
- Develop technical work instructions and reporting in support of an enterprise IP telephony network.
- Configure route plans, route lists, device profiles, calling search spaces, and route partitions. Validate change requests and ensure accuracy.
- Active DoD SECRET clearance
- DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 certification (Security+ CE)
- Working knowledge of Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) including associated codecs (e.g., G.711 and G.729).
- Experience implementing and supporting Static / Dynamic routing (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF), VLANs, Trunking.
- Experience designing, configuring and troubleshooting QoS classification, marking and prioritization of network traffic (voice, critical applications, etc.).
- Familiarity with implementation and troubleshooting of port aggregation, IPSEC, MPLS, L2TP/VPN. IPS route-maps and capture filters.
- Experience providing technical problem resolution for complex network infrastructure problems or anomalies.
- Must be organized, document oriented, possess skills in Visio diagramming, and understand WAN principals.
- Experience with Red Hat Linux CLI and Windows Server Administration
- Certifications with major system vendors such as Cisco and Juniper
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.