Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Senior Tenable ACAS Specialist on the DISA GSM-O program in Alexandria, VA.
As a member of the Tenable ACAS team, you are responsible for operating and maintaining the Joint Service Provider’s Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) program. You will support timely and accurate scanning and reporting per JSP and DoD policies and orders. Activities that you will execute include deploying, configuring, operating, monitoring, tuning, upgrading, and troubleshooting Tenable components spanning a large and complex environment.
- Serve as an integral member of a team of Tenable specialists supporting various organizations across the National Capital Region
- Complete the following key functions for Tenable deployments across JSP’s area of responsibility:
- Install updates to Tenable software as released and in compliance with STIG requirements
- Deploy, maintain, and tune Tenable scanners to meet current and future needs
- Create, deploy, and manage Tenable scan configurations
- Conduct scans and provide reporting to the JSP DCO leadership as well as scanned organizations
- Ensure that the ACAS scanners and Security Center are operational and reporting properly
- Assist customers in resolving ACAS issues
- Perform monthly vulnerability scans and create repositories, queries, and dashboards as necessary to ensure vulnerability report information is available
- Investigate false positives or potentially confusing scan data results
- Develop tracking mechanism for false positives and track false positives until the finding is corrected; provide results upon resolution
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of prior IT experience with experience working with Tenable Security Center and Tenable Nessus agents within the DoD environment. Additional work experience or Cyber courses/certifications may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- DoD 8570 IAT II
- Windows Server 2012 or 2016 experience and certification
- Experience with multiple network security zones, subnetting, VRFs, and VLANs
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic finding.
- Demonstrated analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must hold a Secret clearance with TS/SCI eligibility preferred
- Cybersecurity experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Understanding of the life cycle of cybersecurity threats, attacks, attack vectors and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs).
- Experience with malware analysis concepts and methods.
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic findings.
- Familiarity or experience in Intelligence Driven Defense, Cyber Kill Chain methodology, and/or MITRE ATT&CK framework.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.