This role is responsible for supporting efforts to identify unknown terrorists and networks. Responsibilities include in-depth research, bulk queries, and correlation with NCTC targeting tradecraft to produce target build-outs, conduct persistent monitoring, and ancillary identifications of KSTs and network members not otherwise identifiable and produce lead products on these findings to inform NCTC partner organizations. This role assists in developing business processes and technical capabilities and functions to streamline this and other large-scale analytic services.
• Years of Experience: 3 to 10 years of experience
• Degree: BA/BS or MA/MS degree
• Knowledge of all-source intelligence, preferred disciplines of SIGINT and HUMINT
• Familiarity with tactical targeting methodologies to include research, analysis, and fusion of complex data sets and in generating leads to advance dynamic collection and analysis objectives
• Experience with Palantir or data visualization tools in order to conduct big data analysis
• Experience writing intelligence products for operational and strategic level customers
• Strong attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills
• Experience briefing highly complex topics to management
• ODNI ISSA/TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
Note: 6 years work experience may be substituted for Bachelor's degree and 12 years work experience may be substituted for a Master's degree , 6 years work experience may be substituted for Bachelor's degree and 12 years work experience may be substituted for a Master's degree
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.