The Warehouse Specialist will support C4ISR prototyping efforts to prepare universal installation kits for tactical vehicles. The candidate will be responsible for completing tasks related to kitting and reporting project status to the program manager.
- Assist with operations of a supply room to include stocking shelves, inventorying, and shopping for resupply items.
- Operate a forklift and pallet lift.
- Provide on-going monitoring of material distribution and stock levels to ensure the safe and efficient flow of materials from suppliers to customer.
- Support tracking of incoming materials for inventory; working with quality control, purchasing and planning to ensure components flow and visibility to all involved.
- Prepare all components for kitting, to include bagging hardware, wrapping fabricated parts, and labeling
- Support day-to-day efforts to integrate tactical vehicle installation kits
- Support property inventory and management functions, must be able to operate computer equipment and customized software for equipment tracking.
- Prepare and ship completed kits.
- Demonstrate willingness to complete miscellaneous tasks as assigned in order to support the overall organization.
- Due to federal contract regulations, US citizenship is required; able to clear for Secret clearance.
- High School Diploma; preferred to be a graduate of a 2-year technical school. Five (5) or more years’ experience required.
- Must be capable of assisting with operations of a supply room to include stocking shelves and inventorying.
- Must have ability to reconcile inventory data for tracking, monitoring and shipping.
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment such as forklift and pallet jack.
- Knowledge of military supply/property management policies and procedures.
- Active Secret clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Material Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.