The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Deputy Program Manager at Alexandria, VA
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
Serve as the Deputy Program Manager for the G-37 TREX Program. Manage all hiring actions for the program to include, vetting of candidates, conducting interview and working directly with the recruiting team to administratively on-board candidates. Manage a team of geographically dispersed Task Leads spanning eight functional disciplines. Provide detailed training metrics to include historical trends, forecasts and regular reporting to support customer driven requests. Manage the hands-on, day-to-day accountability of Contractor personnel and their tasking across the program. Perform regular coordination and synchronization of training management functions with the Task Leads.
- Bachelor’s degree with 9 years of US Army Military Intelligence (MI) experience including 5 years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated experience in evaluating, hiring and on-boarding personnel across program functions
- Experience briefing, reporting to and interfacing with senior military officials, managers and subordinates
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing, operating and executing large scale training programs
- Active TS / SCI Clearance
- Prior Intelligence experience in INSCOM or FORSCOM MI units,
- Bachelor’s degree with 12+ years of US Army Military Intelligence (MI) experience or a Master’s Degree in a related discipline
- Proven ability to coordinate executive level meetings with local and remote stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience developing regular reporting structures and innovative data sourcing techniques
- Project Management experience or PMP Certification
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.