Applies engineering technology and techniques to perform TEMPEST testing to verify compliance of systems or subsystems.
- Analyzes, reviews and prepares test plans, test reports and other technical documentation.
- Applies electromagnetic interference engineering technology experience to document and solve complex problems.
- Supports acquisition process in developing design and new test techniques related to TEMPEST. Provides TEMPEST certification associated with procured TEMPEST equipment.
- Report any configuration changes of the approved baseline for TEMPEST.
- Responsible for TEMPEST subject matter/processes.
- Able to develop solutions that require collaboration, analysis and understanding of the impact on end-product/solution.
- Able to communicate effectively across all levels and influence team members regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
BA /BS and 3 - 8 years of prior relevant experience.
Bachelors in Engineering
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.