Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries.
The United States Space Force (USSF) Enterprise requires advanced persistent cyber defenses against nation state threats to operations. The USSF is leading the effort in defensive cyber operations and continues to codify command and control (C2) roles and responsibilities to facilitate rapid identification / reporting / response of anomalous cyber activity within the space enterprise and integrate threat-based intelligence at all operational levels. SMC/ECXCO is designated as the responsible office to provide enterprise level DCO capability to the Space Enterprise.
These capabilities are to be provided by Leidos via a small Agile SW Development team, co-located with the SMC/EXCO customer in Colorado Springs, CO. This is a full time position that must work at a customer location and no telework is allowed.
- Demonstrate the ability to support SMC/ECXCO’s prototyping effort to stand up and sustain a
DevSecOps pipeline over 18 months.
- Lead test automation and DevSecOps configuration through agile team collaboration to support on demand automated build and testing in support of 2-week sprint conclusion inside 3-month Product Increments (PI) and an 18-month Epic.
- Provide expertise in configuring continuous integration build tools like Jenkins for the inclusion of Security scanning tools such as fortify to ensure code that is hardened as being developed.
- Participate in Government led DCO-S PI planning process.
- Provide expert assistance in the integration and initial test and checkout of deliveries.
- All work is done at the unclassified FOUO security level.
- Manage configuration management, on check-in software builds, automated testing & reports, and environment deployment activities.
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
- Requires a Bachelors and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience. In lieu of a Bachelors degree, 10 plus years of experience in a related field may be considered.
- Proven Agile test automation expertise
- Proven DevSecOps CI/CD build automation configuration experience
- Proven testing experience of systems/ micro-services integration leveraging an integration broker with an emphasis on hybrid environments, real-time analytics and non-traditional database technology
- Experience in test automation tools and management of test data: Selenium, SoapUI, …
- Defensive Cybersecurity Domain expertise – specifically in working with sensor and system audit tool output formats (both file and APIs)
- ITSM tools domain expertise – specifically in working with CMDB, ticket, and system uptime and performance monitoring output formats
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.