Leidos is seeking an Application Security Lead who wants to work on a new agile DevSecOp project in an IC DoD customer space. Leidos is building a new team to develop new structure and applications for our customer. We are looking for a collaborative and forward leaning individual who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. In return, Leidos will invest in you with a new enhanced leave plan, generous 401k, and training to name just a few great benefits. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team.
This role manages resources who implement and validate security controls that support the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503 Security Accreditation as part of an Agile team. Responsibilities include managing resources who develop architecture documentation and Systems Security Plans (SSP) to support Accreditation and Authorization (A&A) reviews, and coordinating with customer security organizations as part of DevSecOps delivery pipeline to achieve Authority to Operate (ATO). This role protects the organization's information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording and destruction. Knowledge of the complex environment involving shared IC networks and multiple security enclaves is desired.
- Manage and enforce security strategies and policies within established guidelines. Responsibilities include IT Security Strategy, Cyber Security, and Compliance and Risk Management.
- Validates security controls using RFM and ICD 503
- Develop archit4ecure documentation ad SSPs to support A&A
- Review documentation
- Coordinate with customer security organizations to enable ATO
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the functions.
- Serve in a position of leadership over critical objectives where decision making is of utmost concern to the outcome.
- May supervise others.
- Expert domain knowledge in a technical field bolstered with significant experience and advanced education and training.
- Expert knowledge of RMF
- Expert knowledge of ICD 503
- Expert knowledge of how to go from DevSecOps to ATO
- Experience within his/her field, which can include: extensive accomplishments, recognition by peers, training, and/or certifications directly related to the discipline.
- Ability to negotiate complex scenarios and challenges and devise courses of action to resolve situations with predictable outcomes.
- Experience in establishing goals and plans to meet project objectives.
- Experience in providing leadership over critical objectives where decision making is of utmost concern to the outcome.
- Experience interacting with clients at a senior level.
- Experience reviewing other people’s work.
- Experience mentoring and managing team members.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Years of experience may be used in lieu of degree.
Security Clearance Requirement
An active TS/SCI with Poly required.
US Citizenship is required.
Knowledge of the complex environment involving shared IC networks and multiple security enclaves is desired.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Security Architecture and Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.