Leidos is seeking a Configuration Manager who wants to work on a new agile DevSecOp project in an IC DoD customer space. Leidos is building a new team to develop new structure and applications for our customer. We are looking for a collaborative and forward leaning individual who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. In return, Leidos will invest in you with a new enhanced leave plan, generous 401k, and training to name just a few great benefits. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team.
This role leads configuration management and other ITIL activities including HW/SW licenses, cross-domain data transfer, operations training, change and release management, and asset management. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Serve in a position of leadership over critical objectives where decision making is of utmost concern to the outcome.
- Negotiate complex scenarios and challenges and devise courses of action to resolve situations with predictable outcomes.
- Evaluate performance results and recommend major changes affecting long-term project growth and success.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- May mentor and/or supervise others.
- Expert knowledge of the ITIL process to include: HW/SW licenses, cross-domain data transfer, operations training, change and release management, and asset management.
- Experience documenting changes.
- Knowledge of and experience working in an agile environment.
- Possesses expert domain knowledge in a technical field bolstered with significant experience and advanced education and training.
- Has experience within his/her field that can include extensive accomplishments, recognition by peers, training, and/or certifications directly related to the discipline.
- Possess the ability to negotiate complex scenarios and challenges and devise courses of action to resolve situations with predictable outcomes.
- Experience mentoring and managing team members.
- Candidate must have a Master's degree with 15-20 years of experience; or a Doctorate with 13-16 years of experience. Years of experience may be used in lieu of degree.
- ITIL V3 certification is required.
Security Clearance Requirement
An active TS/SCI with Poly required.
US Citizenship is required.
- ITIL V4 certification is desired.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.