Leidos is seeking a Change and Release Specialist who wants to work on a new agile DevSecOp project in an IC DoD customer space. Leidos is building a new team to develop new structure and applications for our customer. We are looking for a collaborative and forward leaning individual who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. In return, Leidos will invest in you with a new enhanced leave plan, generous 401k, and training to name just a few great benefits. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team.
This role designs, implements, and administers change and release management across the enterprise. This role is responsible for process management, process documentation, and coordinating, scheduling and running configuration control board meetings.
- Performs monitoring and verifying of the release process.
- Works with Service Desk personnel to implement approved best practice processes in the ITSM tool.
- Manages and coordinates product design changes and the effects of the overall system.
- Identify, track, and document configuration items ensuring configuration control by reviewing design release documents for completeness and proper authorizations and preparing deviations and waivers for Government approval when specifications cannot be met.
- Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Knowledge and experience doing change and release in an agile environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and requires coordination across multiple organizations to implement processes.
- Ability to apply expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Ability to operate with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Ability to contribute to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- This candidate must have Bachelor's degree with 4-8 years of experience; or a Master's with 2-6 years of experience. Years of experience may be used in lieu of degree.
Security Clearance Requirement
An active TS/SCI with Poly required.
US Citizenship is required.
- Ability to support both traditional and DevSecOps processes.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.