The Senior Technical Expert will provide senior expertise to automate the Cyber Behavior Analysis tradecraft to include detection,
linking, and sharing of the full spectrum of malicious cyber actor behavior.
Conduct analysis using technical understanding of malicious activity on hosts and across networks utilizing understanding of the detection and countering mechanisms available for defense of both hosts and networks.
Responsible for multiple Cyber & SIGINT Task Orders on a large cyber program. This position is part of the program PMO and reports directly to the program manager. The work is in a fast paced, teaming environment. The position is responsible for the staffing of TTOs and conducting customer outreach on a daily/weekly basis. Proven management skills with program personnel and customers is critical. Along with people management skills, technical cyber and SIGINT leadership within the TTOs is key to success. Must have the ability to write technical reports and organize data.
- Perform static analysis, dynamic analysis, network attack characterization and reconstruction, and the development of mitigation strategies.
- Conduct analysis of all types of computer code, particularly malicious code (malware.)
- Develop an agile responsive strategy for coordinating and evaluating tasking of systems and sites.
- The Analyst will use commercial forensics tools to image and review computer drives and data, determine if an incident occurred, and discover the intrusion method.
- Perform extensive post-mission, produce technical intelligence reports in support of special programs and provide expertise and leadership to the team in the development of analytical models and assessments.
- Duties may include writing forensics and/or incident response reports, investigating computer attacks, and extracting data from electronic systems and training team members on analysis, tools or reporting.
- Information assurance, cyber security activities to include information security enhancements, product upgrades and development of automated analysis tools, or have expertise with analyzing complete cyber problems and providing innovative solutions.
Must be able to:
Create automation for CBAS
Use Jupiter Notebook
Must have experience with:
Malware and forensic Analysis Tools, Network Analysis Tools, SIGINT Development Suite (Xkeyscore, DNIPresnter, DX), Corporate data stores, prototype development, and end-to-end analysis of intrusions into information systems.
UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH
Shall have a minimum of 15 Years of work experience and a Bachelors Degree in an applicable field (such as math, science, computers, engineering, information assurance).
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.