The NISC III program within the Leidos Civil group is seeking a Financial Analyst to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team.
- Support Aviation Property Management (APM) in compiling and reviewing budgets, obligation, and spending data using actual performance, previous budget figures, funding allocations, expense reports, and other data sources to track program funds and provide for proper financial administration.
- Interact with different stakeholders located in the US to analyze and understand their unique financial processes to compile and provide relevant data.
- Reconcile data between project authorizations and purchase requests.
- Perform multiple financial analyses functions, including cost allocation, setting up cost control and reporting systems, collecting data, controlling costs, and preparing reports that maintain and track the APM-200 financials.
- Ensure that costs are allocated according to established procedures.
- Apply principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports and briefings to management.
- Maintain or oversee the control of accounts and financial data in such areas as funding allocation, project authorization, and purchase orders.
- Provide support to the FAA Program Manager at FAA Headquarters. The candidate will prepare/assist in the preparation of regular financial reports and/or responses to the FAA Program Office and Office of Budget and National Airspace System (NAS) Program Management Service regarding financial requirements and inquiries.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s (Accounting, Finance, or Related Field) and 4 - 8 years professional experience. Or Masters (Related Field) 2 - 6 years professional experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- The candidate must be able to deliver with minimal or no supervision, identify deficiencies, be a self-starter, adapt to changes, take the lead when needed, and be an excellent communicator.
Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office and MS Power Point.
Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.