Leidos has an immediate opening for a Sr. Windows Administrator to support the design, development and deployment of products, tools and capabilities in support of a dynamic customer enterprise. The Administrator will perform System Administration tasks on a customer’s system that supports mission needs and coordination requirements. This individual will work in a team environment and coordinate with appropriate elements to effectively meet design, development, deployment, and monitoring/securing objectives
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable technology solutions to meet mission needs
- Create documentation to include flowcharts, diagrams, manuals and any other required or requested deliverables.
- Use the Agile methodology to document requirements, configure, test, implement and support efficient solutions
- Perform automation tasks through scripting and testing
- Rotate between O&M to Dev Ops roles as required for Agile processes
- Evaluate alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems; resolve highly complex multi-domain systems issues
- Operating and maintaining systems in Windows
- In-Depth of experience with Windows 2012/2016
- Significant experience with Active Directory and DNS
- Significant experience with hardening Windows environments
- Demonstrated experience with Scripting/Automation
- Experience troubleshooting issues in a growing environment
- Experience with server patch management methodologies
- Familiarity working with Window’s PowerShell.
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence.
- Significant experience working in an Agile environment
- Significant experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives.
- Requires Bachelors with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience can be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
• Knowledge of AWS cloud services and the cloud ecosystem.
• Experience using ElasticSearch
• Operating and maintaining systems in Linux
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.