Leidos is looking to improve and advance our organization. Our program focuses on the delivery of end-user centric IT technology solution to our Centers of Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) customer. Leidos is responsible to provide ongoing innovative and seamless experience while using CMS systems, applications and solutions. Leidos structure is to deliver immediate improvements to end-users with a complete hardware refresh, a single contractor accountable for delivering customer service across all tiers of service and an agile program structure to accelerate the pace of operational enhancements. We foster a positive end-user experience while ensuring protection of the data.
The ideal candidate will provide support to end-users for PC, applications software and hardware. Responsible for day-to-day management of the Problem and Incident tickets and processes across the program. Primary functions are to prevent problems and resulting incidents from happening, eliminate recurring incidents and mitigate the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented. In this role, you will identify and take ownership of major incidents and problem resolution across the ITSM lifecycle.
Under the direction of the Configuration / Problem Manager, you will be responsible, to include, but not limited to:
- Review tickets for content, proper routing, first call resolution, problem detection, and timely closure.
- Ensure all operational processes and procedures are clearly documented and maintained
- Perform and collaborate with internal and external functional teams to identify audit failures root cause, create action-plans for resolution and lessons learned.
- Perform investigative analysis and reporting on reoccurring incidents
- Identify and drive corrective and preventive actions
- Provide metrics and trending analysis to identify the major drivers of IT incidents
- Responsible for Knowledge Management by maintaining the Known Error Database (KEDB)
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-4 years of relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience. At least 4 years of relevant professional experience may be substituted for a degree (i.e. minimum of 6 years of relevant experience).
- Possesses knowledge of, or skill in: ServiceNow, able to priorities triaging of tickets, establishes the business impact, perform and prepare root cause analysis report.
- Ability to explain advanced technical concepts verbally and in written format
- Ability to think critically with the vision to work both tactically and strategically
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, while working with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience in Incident and Problem Management
- Experience with ServiceNow ticketing systems, Reporting, Knowledge and Problem management.
- Previous ITIL implementation
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.