Leidos currently has an opening at the 363rd ISRW/363rd ISRG for a Targeting Database Manager to work at Joint-Base Langley Eustis in Hampton, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help the Air Combat Command Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Major Command.
As a member of the Intelligence Support Squadron, it will be your mission to oversee and administrate all databases in support of Targeting. This position will be the primary database manager for targeting databases, specifically the modernized integrated database (MIDB) through National Production Workshop (NPW) and Joint Targeting Toolbox (JTT), used by the 363 ISRG. This position will query databases, build searches and queries, have knowledge of 363 ISRG mission, be a point of contact with targeting units and mission partners, and provide support to 363 ISRG DO and 363 ISRG operations.
- Provide MIDB targeting data, through NPW and JTT, to 363 ISRG for sampling, when requested
- Provide MIDB targeting data to DO during contingency or crisis operations and planning
- Provide MIDB targeting data adhoc when required by DO
- De-conflict MIDB targeting data with On Target database managers
- De-conflict MIDB targeting data with JASSM Enterprise Management System (JEMS) database managers
- Be the MIDB functional manager and point of contact to MIDB Program Office for the 363 ISRG
- Attend MIDB-led targeting working groups and forums and advocate for 363 ISRG issues
- Adjust roles and responsibilities of 363 ISRG analysts through JTT and NPW
- BA/BS degree in related discipline. Additional experience can substitute for a degree .
- Minimum of 6 years of experience of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) with U.S Department of defense or other U.S. government agency
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Knowledge MIDB through NPW and TT
- Targeting experience at the Combatant Command, Air Operations Center, JTF, or MAJCOM-level
- Have an understanding of targeting as described in CJCSI 3370 and 3160.
- Prior unit level, AOC, C-NAF, and MAJCOM targeting, SIGINT, or analytical experience is desired
- Experience with the 363 ISRG and an understanding of the mission.
- In-depth knowledge of MIDB query and search capabilities through NPW and JTT.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Jira-based tools like Terminator, Krampus, or On Target.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.