Leidos currently has an opening for a Synthetic Imagery Analyst to work at the 363rd ISRW/363ISRG/526th IS on Nellis AFB, NV. Applicant will provide GEOINT expertise in support of advanced Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) testing, tactics development, and training integration at Nellis AFB, NV.
The analyst will provide imagery analytical tradecraft in direct support to full spectrum combat training for the U.S. Air Force, Joint, and Coalition partners. Successful candidate will exploit a variety of types of imagery to include National Overhead Systems (NOS), Airborne, Commercial, and Motion Imagery, will conduct developmental test of technologies and will create synthetic/simulated products to address Commander's training objectives.
- Must be experienced with imagery and intelligence report writing, know the intelligence cycle, and have the ability to integrate data as applicable in order to provide a complete analytical product.
- Work directly with customers and team members and must be able to create, edit, research, evaluate, analyze, and fuse data from multiple sources to produce IMINT related products in support of robust combat scenarios including integrated live, virtual and constructive components.
- Prepare geospatial products and support intelligence training development and assessment objectives. Collaborate and interact with analysts and operators immersed/engaged with composite force exercise operations encompassing the full spectrum of tactical employment for joint/combined participants.
- Requires occasional shift work to support exercise venues
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline and 4 years' experience or minimum of 8 years' of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) experience with U.S Department of defense or other U.S. government agency.
- Candidate must have successfully completed a military or government Imagery Analysis training course equivalent to the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program (GITP).
- Current TS/SCI security clearance.
- Knowledge of the imagery and intelligence collection processes.
- Strong experience with NOS and Airborne imagery, and FMV.
- Should have a strong IMINT background and the ability to independently conduct research and initiate projects as appropriate.
- Knowledge of precise positioning tools and Electronic Light Table (ELT) functionalities.
- Knowledge of intelligence organizations and systems; collection and reporting systems, intelligence information sources; techniques of identifying, collating, evaluating, and analyzing information.
- Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidate must be able to multitask and deliver quality products within specified timelines.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team member in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight
- Experience in collaborative work within the United States intelligence community and the United States Air Force.
- Experience in Nellis AFB exercise operations (RED FLAG, Weapons School Integration, etc.)
- Familiarity with SOCET GXP, RemoteView, and ArcGIS.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.