This role will support a DevSecOps program in an Agile SAFe environment and leverage standard and custom tools for Extract, Transform and Loading of data between databases for the customer. The role requires the development custom code/scripts to quickly extract, triage and exploit data across domains and data. This position will serve as the Senior Software Developer of a group of ETLs supporting enterprise requirements and relaying feedback to team.
- An ELT Developer is responsible for designing the data storage system for the enterprise and is charged with testing it before it goes live.
- Required to read, analyze and digest what the enterprise want to accomplish with its data and design the best possible ELT process to support those objectives.
- Responsible for recommending methodologies to optimize the visualization, organization, storage, and availability of large scale data in support of enterprise requirements.
- Provide scripting support to enhance dataset access solutions.
- Hold meetings with PMO and enterprise stakeholders
- Serve as a functional lead for ETL team.
- A must have minimum of 8 years of experience with data modeling.
- Able to establish database designs in various forms to include star and snowflake schemas.
- Extensive experience with relational databases, such as MySQL, that utilize SQL queries.
- Extensive ETL/Data Integration experience using Pentaho, Shell Scripting, Python, Ruby on Rails, Elastic and Neo4J.
- Must have previous supervising experience.
- Candidate must have a Bachelors with 12-15 years of relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.