Leidos is seeking a Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) Subject Matter Expert / Program Manager for the CBRN Incident Response Program. The CBRN Incident Response Program Manager will provide on-site services and support to a customer in the National Capital Region (NCR). This is a program management position requiring the successful candidate to be available to plan, direct, and control the overall management and operational functions of operations and during periods of no-notice mission support duties. The program manager must be familiar with logistical, and maintenance functions on Commercial off the Shelf (COT) related to CBRN Equipment and serve as the primary CBRN instructor/trainer to the client. The program manager will be the single point of contact for customer interface in a complex working environment. The position will be based in Bluemont, VA.
- Plan, coordinate, and direct the administrative, program control, and technical personnel involved in providing services in fulfillment of the contract.
- Experience or familiarity with Government contracts and the Federal Government
- Experience working T&M contracts
- Experience executing IPR’s, Task prioritization, and Configuration management.
- Experience in managing scope, schedule, and task prioritization by compiling metrics from contractual documents and/or statement of work for the project.
- Experience working in and around Classified environments up to the TS-SCI level.
- Utilize knowledge in CBRN equipment logistics planning and operations experience for equipment research, requisition, accountability, maintenance, calibration, & sustainment.
- Manage and control schedules and cost to provide on time, within budget, performance of all aspects of the contractual effort.
- Demonstrate experience in the establishment of positive and productive work relationship with clients based on individual level of expertise, quality of work, personality, and ability to deliver the desired product.
- Instruct various CBRN tasks and procedures effectively to a wide range of audiences and skill sets, while being able to adapt to their expectations.
- Research, write and develop POI for client-based procedures related to CBRN defense.
- Active Top-Secret security clearance with an SSBI completed within the past thirty-six months (can be waived up to 48 months).
- The candidate MUST be eligible for access to Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI).
- Knowledge and experience producing, handling, storing, transmitting, and transporting sensitive materials up to and including TS, SAP, and SCI.
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years' experience, relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience executing and communicating presentations at senior levels in a customer’s organization.
- Minimum of 8 years of CBRN incident response instructor experience.
- Strong understanding of CBRN incident response fundamentals & principles.
- Current working knowledge of Commercial off the Shelf Equipment (COTS).
- The ability to obtain and maintain Radiation Safety Officer Certification.
- Meet the "fit for duty" standard per OSHA 1910.120 and NFPA 600.
- Program management experience, PMP or similar certification
- Experience with Tech Escort, NDT, CBIRF, HAMMER, and/or PFPA, HazMat.
- Operational emergency response experience, preferably in a HAZMAT environment.
- Radiation Safety Officer Certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office Tools.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.