Leidos is seeking an experienced Program/Portfolio Manager to lead and direct overall management of Program(s) within the FBI portfolio.
- Responsible for a profit and loss center and for directing a team of managers to ensure the attainment of divisions operation, group, and corporate financial and strategic business goals.
- Responsible for selecting organizing and managing program leadership.
- Responsible for establishing objectives, plans and budgets, and setting strategic direction within customer focus area
- Responsible for managing the cost, schedule, and performance of the contract.
- Serves as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer, the Contracting Officer Technical Representative and the Government Program Manager.
- Manages a technical cadre and deals with cost management, schedule estimation, action tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities.
- Ensures tasks are performed correctly to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract.
- Works closely with a highly mission-focused customer, directs skilled technical resources and reports regularly on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
- Responsible for advancing contract efficiencies and significant on-contract growth, in line with Division’s Annual Operating Plan.
- Responsible for financial and technical reports to Leidos leadership
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience. The top candidate should have 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams and projects with demonstrated experience working closely with the FBI customer/partner. This role requires the selected candidate to possess an active clearance at the Top Secret level with the ability to pass a CI polygraph.
PMP or related accreditation
Experience with IDIQ and Firm Fixed Priced Contracts
Business Development experience
Experience working with FBI
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.