To provide administrative support to the headquarters office of an Intelligence Community customer
- Maintaining daily calendars for senior personnel
- Maintaining organizations charts, recall rosters, and email distribution lists
- Assemble staffing packages for senior-level review and approval
- Ordering and distributing supplies for personnel
- Scheduling conference rooms for meetings and events (internal/external customers)
- Scheduling video teleconferences and Tandbergs
- Assisting personnel with inputting authorizations and vouchers into the Defense Travel System
- Assisting personnel with inputting requests into the Aircraft and Personnel Automated Clearance System
- Using eTask and Community On-Line Intelligence System for End-Users and Managers (COLISEUM) systems for routing time sensitive-requirements to ATTC divisions.
- Processing VIP visitor and parking requests
- Prior administrative experience
- Customer-service oriented
- Professional demeanor
- Good writing skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask
Familiarity with Sharepoint, DTS, eTask and Coliseum
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.