The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level Project Management professional to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Support the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) Africa on national-level intelligence and strategic issues.
- Assist with the development and implementation of multiple IC integration projects, monitor execution, and assess performance.
- Align projects with Unifying Intelligence Strategies and assess performance against intelligence gaps identified therein.
- Work with the ODNI, IC, and others to engage in working groups and projects implementing Unifying Intelligence Strategies.
- Help to coordinate working-level administrative and logistical integration between and amongst IC Elements as well as the analytic and collection enterprise.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- An advanced degree related to the position requirements (i.e. statistics, methodology, business, economics, public administration, quantitative analysis, or a related field).
- Ten (10) years’ experience related to the functional area/technical requirement.
- Five (5) years’ demonstrated experience related to the position (i.e. evaluating and assessing program performance, developing and improving assessment methodologies that incorporate performance outcomes in relation to performance objectives, etc.).
- Three (3) years’ experience working with or in the IC.
- Demonstrated strong analytic skills, tradecraft experience, and/or extensive publication on strategic planning and performance evaluation as a noted expert in their field.
- Significant demonstrated experience with conducting program or policy evaluation, assessment or systems analysis.
- Demonstrated strong methodological, quantitative, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in supporting the budget and programmatic structure of the IC.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.