The Defense Group at Leidos currently has openings for security administrators to support an expansive Navy program. This position is part of a large program supporting Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN).
Use your confidence to learn new tasks related to Defense Program Security and implement security procedures that will prevent unauthorized access to customer and company information.
Ensure aspects of the Leidos core capabilities are compliant.
Serve as a liaison between the program office and corporate security; working to efficiently process all CAC card requests, and verify security eligibility.
Provide support for the processing of Common Access Card (CAC) authorizations required for access to government facilities, abiding by Contract Security Classification Specifications (DD254), Program Classification Guides, Intelligence Community Directives, and all applicable laws and regulations regarding export-controlled information and technology and government policies.
Work with hiring managers, and PMO onboarding staff to initiate and validate CAC requests, and proactively support personnel through the process of obtaining the required identification.
Be responsible for maintaining and reporting CAC card status, and providing reports in a timely manner.
Use your strong time management skills to drive personnel to complete security documentation and processes in order to prevent any delay of service.
As a contributor to the PMO, use strong data management skills in order to maintain CAC statuses for all program personnel.
- Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or equivalent 6 – 10 years of Security experience; 4 years of additional experience can be substituted for a degree.
- Experience with managing the CAC card process and the ability to work with all levels of personnel to limit disruption
- Prior experience developing processes and workflows to create efficiencies within the PMO
- Serves as a mentor to personnel, advising them of security and CAC requirements
- Comprehensive understanding of the background investigation process
- Ability to problem solve, and escalate issues, when needed
- Ability to effectively communicate with program leadership, program personnel, and functional staff
- U.S. Citizenship and Secret Clearance
- Experience in Industrial Security
- Knowledge of NISPOM, Intelligence Community Directives, JPAS, DISS, eQIP, NISS
- Resourceful in solving problems and capitalizing on opportunities
- Professional Certifications/Affiliations
- TS/SCI clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Administrative
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.