Leidos is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the Next Generation Enterprise Network-Recompete (NGEN-R) Contract. This is an eight-year, $7.7 billion contract that is responsible for maintaining and modernizing the main global network of the Navy and Marine Corps.
In support of this exciting Leidos is looking to hire a Programmer in Quantico, VA to join our Team.
NGEN-R is the largest IT services program for the Navy. Under the Service Management, Integration, and Transport portion of NGEN-R, the Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
The qualified candidate will oversee creation of web-based, multi-user solutions documenting and auditing personnel training, schedules, and permissions. The Programmer will use latest web development technologies and practices for review of customized reports and views that reduce management efforts. Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Facilitate creation of access-related work processes and provide Government insight into their personnel groups and permissions.
- Oversee development of extensible searching capability, customized reports and statistics, export features, history/event tracking system, and Microsoft SharePoint Web-part integration and Microsoft Active Directory (AD) integration.
- Use best practices in code development and documentation at an organization’s enterprise level.
- Manage .NET, SQL server, and ASP.NET applications.
- Operate SQL server 2008 and need knowledge of HTML, CSS, C# and Java Script.
- Experience with Full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC and as well as web development.
- Experience working in the Department of Defense environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related field and 10 years of relevant experience
- Active DOD Secret clearance
- One year (1) experience in knowledge management.
- Excellent communications skills are required.
- Must possess certification in Microsoft programming and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) version 3 Foundation.
- SQL Server
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.