Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense group is seeking a HBSS Administrator & Analyst. This position provides support to the HBSS Lead in securing the USACE Network. Activities that this position performs include deploying, configuring, monitoring, creating countermeasures, implement additional security controls, upgrading, and troubleshooting HBSS components spanning a large and complex environment.
Location: This role may report out of our Vicksburg, MS or Hillsboro, OR location.
Clearance: You must hold an active Secret clearance to qualify.
Complete the following key functions for HBSS deployments across area of responsibility:
- Review event data and log files to verify coverage of security software across the enterprise
- When directed, implement appropriate security controls to prevent known vulnerabilities from being compromised
- Monitor HBSS software to ensure that the clients/servers are operational and reporting properly
- Configure Policy Auditor to conduct vulnerability audits across all systems
- Quarantine Devices based on vulnerability and event analysis
- Follow approved DoD, STIG standards and DoD IAVA requirements
- Install updates to McAfee software as released and in compliance with STIG requirements
- Monitor HBSS Events and notify USACE Incident response of discovered malicious activity
- Implement countermeasures by creating custom Host Intrustion Detection/ Endpoint Security signatures based off event analysis
- Monitor and audit configurations to ensure that unintended changes do not occur
- Monitor the health and performance of the security technology systems
- BS degree and 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters and 2 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must hold current DoD 8570 IAT II certification
- Must hold active DoD Secret Clearance
- At least three (3) years of experience supporting HBSS
- Windows 10 troubleshooting and analysis experience
- Windows Server 2012 or 2016 experience
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Cybersecurity experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization
- Experience with DISA STIGs
- Experience in Windows/Linux security configurations
- Experience with malware analysis concepts and methods
- Experience with ForeScout Network Access Control
- Experience with McAfee Application Control
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.