Leidos currently has an opening for a Management Analyst Team Leader to work in the Washington DC area. This is an exciting opportunity to use your leadership experience helping the customer in its mission of national security. In this assignment we provide technical, analytical, management and support services to augment the customer’s vital mission.
- You will provide direct leadership to assigned team to include: disseminate information, interact with program manager and team to help manage change, manage the work flow and climate, and customer satisfaction; manage performance, approve performance goals and plans; write performance appraisals, and awards; provide training opportunities and assist with developing employees skills and guiding careers; conduct team meetings, monitor day to day work performance and responsibilities and approve timecards.
- Function as an intelligence program management support specialist for the customer.
- Provide all administrative support functions required by the activity and assist with the day-to-day program management activities, including strategic planning, budget planning and tracking, program briefing and report development, tracking laboratory and other deliverables, and developing and implementing an annual project management cycle.
- With day-to-day program management activities, to include budget planning and tracking and program briefing/report development;
- In tracking deliverables and in developing/implementing an annual project management cycle to include periodic update of division priorities, review/tracking of project proposals, project selection, and providing feedback to labs on performance;
- In the annual development of a work plan that details projects to be completed and how they relate to established priorities; and
- With preparing final correspondence, reports and other published material; prepares briefing material; establishes and maintains program files; performs budget and finance.
- With development of strategic planning documents for the division.
- Engage with POCs on the behalf of leadership to address production issues, budget discrepancies and to communicate budget guidance.
- Perform budget assessments to project spending rates as requested by leadership and shall draft all responses to requests for information on Division budget status for review/approval by the Division Director.
- Position requires a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college in a business related field.
- Have ten (10) years of directly related experience performing administrative support functions specialized within the U.S. Government intelligence/counterintelligence, military, law enforcement, or similar communities.
- Be highly organized and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have experience in word processing, project management, automated data processing capabilities, and desktop publishing application software and hardware, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Have experience working government budget cycles and systems, including automated checkbook/accounting.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.