Leidos is seeking a Data Transfer Operator who wants to work on a new agile DevSecOp project in an IC DoD customer space. This customer has never done this kind of work before. This is a great opportunity to start something new by helping to build a new structure, applications, and work environment. In addition, Leidos as a company is great place to work. The Intel Group and National Solutions Operations puts people first! This can be seen in many new benefits that we have put in place over the last year for qualifying candidates.
This role performs cross-domain transfers for software and applications upon request. This role executes transfers in a secure fashion across multiple networks and security enclaves. This role also supports capacity planning to proactively identify risks and mitigations to Enterprise IT Services. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems
- Perform cross-domain transfers for software and applications upon request for a IC DoD customer.
- Execute transfers in a secure fashion across multiple networks and security enclaves.
- Support capacity planning to proactively identify risks and mitigations to Enterprise IT Services.
- Apply cross domain and data transfer expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Operate with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Contribute to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- Have cross domain transfer for software and applications and related security expert technical knowledge to perform cross-domain transfers for software and applications in a secure manner.
- Possess ability to apply expertise to work on multiple complex work assignments.
- Possess ability to operate with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Have knowledge of performance metrics and ability to interpret results and contribute to deliverables.
- The candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree with 4-8 years of experience; or a Master's with 2-6 years of experience. Years of experience may be used in lieu of degree.
US Citizenship is required.
TS/SCI with Poly required.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.