Leidos is seeking a Development Environment Engineer who wants to work on a new agile DevSecOp project in an IC DoD customer space. Leidos is building a new team to develop new structure and applications for our customer. We are looking for a collaborative and forward leaning individual who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. In return, Leidos will invest in you with a new enhanced leave plan, generous 401k, and training to name just a few great benefits. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team.
This role designs, develops, and maintains the DevSecOps ecosystem being used by the DIA customer and its Mission Teams. This role designs, installs, configures, and integrates multiple DevSecOps foundation tools and implements tool enhancements. This role includes downloading, evaluation, and documentation of tools that enable DevSecOps Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD). Plans and leads major technology assignments.
- Design, develop, and maintain a DevSecOps ecosystem used by DIA and Mission Teams.
- Design, install, configure, and integrate multiple DevSecOps foundation tools and implement tool enhancements.
- Download, evaluate, and document tools that enable DevSecOps (CI/CD).
- Perform software development, including the design, development, troubleshooting, and debugging of software programs for software enhancements and new software-intensive systems and products.
- Analyze software requirements including installation/configuration/integration of software products and tools that enable DevSecOps CI/CD.
- Apply a comprehensive knowledge of DevSecOps capabilities across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Responsible for identifying software and hardware dependencies and capacities and implementing solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Plan and lead major DevSecOps technology assignments.
- Evaluate performance results and recommend major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Function as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- May mentor and supervise others.
- Possess a comprehensive knowledge of DevSecOps capabilities and technologies that can be applied across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Possess expert technical knowledge in software design, development and maintenance of software products and tools including installation/configuration/integration that enable DevSecOps CI/CD.
- Possess ability to plan and lead major technology assignments and function as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Possess ability to evaluate performance results and recommend changes affecting project growth and success.
- Possess experience in mentoring, supervising and managing team members.
- The candidate must have a minimum of a Bachelor's degree with 8-10 years of experience; or a Master's degree with 6-10 years of experience. Years of experience may be used in lieu of degree.
US Citizenship is required.
TS/SCI with Poly required.
- Doctorate in a technical domain.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.